Videos of the Week: A single yellowjacket sting can kill
Today's featured videos are actually two TV spots we created for the RESCUE! Yellowjacket Trap, featuring a testimonial told from both a husband's and wife's perspective. Greg Romey was working in the front yard when a single yellowjacket stung him on the ankle. He started feeling dizzy, his breathing became labored, and after a panicked ten-minute ride to the hospital, his heart stopped.
Our company president met Greg by chance at a youth basketball game. When Greg learned that the guy sitting next to him in the bleachers created the RESCUE! Yellowjacket Trap, he exclaimed, "Those things saved my life!" He proceeded to describe how that single yellowjacket sting had nearly killed him, and how the allergist who treated him afterwards recommended our product to keep them away from Greg.
We decided Greg's story had to be told, and that's what you'll see here in these two videos.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Videos of the Week: A single yellowjacket sting can kill:
The comments to this entry are closed.